Thursday, June 9, 2022

Days off

 I took a rest day on Tuesday, due to the rain.   I took a day off on Wednesday, yest fromerday, because I was running a fever.   I ended up going to Cleveland Clinic in Wooster to see my doctor.  I was tested for a UTI and for COVID.  Both tests were negative, so it's evidently just a normal virus.  I am waiting for results of a culture test on the UTI.

I had severe headache, achy muscles, and frequent trips to the bathroom overnight.  I guess I had brain fog too, as I took a wrong turn following Google's navigation on the way to Wooster, and ended up taking an hour and 15 minutes for what should have been a 30-minute trip by car.  Today my fever is breaking as I seem to be running hot, although the thermometer reads normal.  Still having achy muscles. 

I will resume my trip when I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Adventures

 Between getting an upper respiratory infection in July and still recovering from knee replacement last year, I would say that I have not go...