Saturday, June 11, 2022

Packing list

 Based on my recent trip, I've revised my packing list slightly.


I probably overpack, but I am a lifetime Girl Scout whose motto is "be prepared"

[ ] AC phone charger

[ ] Antacid/acid preventer

[ ] Battery

[ ] Bolero

[ ] Bug repellent

[ ] Business cards

[ ] Cable for phone

[ ] Camping Pillow

[ ] Cash/credit card

[ ] Camp clothes

[ ] Clothesline/pins

[ ] Extra jersey/shorts/bra x2

[ ] First aid kit

[ ] Fitbit

[ ] Fruit/energy bars

[ ] Gloves

[ ] Hard copy maps

[ ] Helmet

[ ] Itinerary

[ ] Lip Balm

[ ] Lock/keys

[ ] Mask/gaiter

[ ] Phone

[ ] Pocket knife

[ ] Pony tail holder

[ ] Pump and CO2 cartridge and Presta/Shraeder adapter

[ ] Rain gear

[ ] Rearview mirror

[ ] Sanitizer

[ ] Sleeping bag

[ ] Snack

[ ] Soap

[ ] Sunscreen

[ ] Tent

[ ] Thermarest

[ ] Tool kit -patches, levers, multi tool, crescent wrench, chain tool

[ ] Water


It all fits in rear panniers, handlebar bag and fanny pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Adventures

 Between getting an upper respiratory infection in July and still recovering from knee replacement last year, I would say that I have not go...