Sunday, February 28, 2021

Trainer

 Medical Recommendation

I visited the doctor for my annual checkup.  It turns out he also cycles.  He asked me if I had a trainer.  I told him I was seriously thinking about it, but I was cautious because when I had a stationary cycle previously, it became a place to hang clothes.   And it would mean laying out cash, as well as re-arranging my yarn storage.  

I have had a lot of people tell me what a good experience they have had using Zwift.  I need a trainer to do this! I read a post yesterday where someone said it doesn't even have to be a smart trainer.  

I am edging closer to getting a trainer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Adventures

 Between getting an upper respiratory infection in July and still recovering from knee replacement last year, I would say that I have not go...